Transcript information and how to request a transcript
A transcript contains records of courses taken, and grades and credit received. Official Landmark College transcripts, bearing the college seal and the Registrar's signature, may be released only upon written request of the student or alumni, in accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) of 1974.
Transcripts may be withheld by order of appropriate college officials if any financial or other obligation to Landmark College remains unmet.
Need a Transcript?
Requests for transcripts must be made in writing to the Registrar's Office. Emailed and phone requests are not acceptable. Faxed requests are only accepted when accompanied by credit card payment information.
Only a current student or former student may request his or her transcript. The student's signature is required. Parents may not request their child's transcripts.
Official transcripts are $7.00. Cash, checks, money orders, and Visa and MasterCard are acceptable for payment. Payment must be received with the transcript request for it to be processed. Checks should be made payable to Landmark College. There is no charge to request an unofficial transcript.
Transcripts are normally processed within three working days after the receipt of the request. Students making requests via the U.S. Mail will receive written confirmation indicating the date the transcript(s) are released, or those who provide email addresses will receive a confirmation message.
To Request your Transcript
Print the Request for Transcript Form [PDF] . Complete it and mail it as instructed. Or, send a letter containing the following information:
- Your complete name and the dates you attended Landmark College.
- Your signature.
- Your current address, telephone number and email address. This is in case we have questions, and so we can confirm the release of your transcript.
- The complete name and address of where the transcript needs to be sent.
- If the official transcript needs to be returned to you rather than being sent to a third party, please indicate this and tell us the purpose of the transcript.
- The fee of $7.00 applies for each transcript ordered.
- Mail this information to:
1 River Road South
Putney, VT 05346
For more information, you can reach the Registrar’s Office at 802.387.6711. Our fax number is 802.387.6400.