Why Choose Landmark for your Bachelor’s Degree?
Landmark College is dedicated to student success.
Landmark College has traditionally been a college interested in teaching students how to become strong thinkers, engaged citizens, and advocates for education based on their unique experiences in the classroom. The varied body of knowledge acquired from a liberal education, along with the analytical tools students are taught, helps prepare students to arrive at their own understanding and evaluation of argument and evidence in a variety of contexts. These abilities are necessary in the competitive marketplace where employees are expected to manage a variety of tasks that involve analytical thinking, problem-solving and refined judgment.
Landmark employs a dedicated faculty who publish, present and create in their chosen disciplines. Even more importantly, they refuse to allow anything to stand in the way of the faculty and student connection, and the knowledge gained through applied learning. They are invested in working with students who believe in the importance of exploring ways to contribute to community, who desire to achieve their personal academic goals, who are interested in an experiential approach and who are excited about living and learning in a small and vibrant community.
What does Landmark College offer to its students?
- Small class sizes
- Universal design approaches and practices by faculty
- Assistive technology integration
- Centralized advising, coaching, on-site counseling
- Integrated services for learning and living
- Academic Support Centers in Business, Mathematics, Organizational Self-Management, Science, Study Skills and Writing
- Library staff who offer both technological and research support