Academic Programs & Degrees
For more detailed information on our programs and degrees, as well as course information, policies, and procedures please see the Landmark College Bulletin.
Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies
A flexible, interdisciplinary degree for motivated students in the 21st Century.
Today's culture is rapidly evolving. Information access is developing exponentially. Industries are globally interconnected. Knowledge itself is changing so rapidly that today's new ideas quickly become obsolete. In this marketplace, employers are looking for people who can work collaboratively, can communicate effectively, and have been schooled in a broad range of knowledge and knowledge acquisition skills.
A Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies from Landmark College offers students the opportunity to train for such a fast-paced environment. While any degree must have, by necessity, a utilitarian purpose, schools offering a liberal arts degree also bear the weight of the ethical mandate to prepare an informed citizenry to make moral decisions and undertake examined inquiry.
Landmark College's associate degree programs can be used for career preparation or as the foundation for a bachelor's degree. Through our unique educational program, you'll learn more than just the college coursework needed to graduate. As a Landmark College student, you'll learn the academic strategies you need in order to be successful.
- A.A. in Business Studies
- A.S. in Computer Science/Gaming
- A.A. in Liberal Studies
- A.S. in Life Sciences
Create learning environments in which all students thrive, regardless of their learning preferences and abilities, by earning a Certificate in Universal Design: Technology Integration.
The UD-TI Certificate program is designed for professionals and graduate students in the fields of education, technology and support services. Students in the program:
- Discover the dynamic role of assistive technology in creating accessible instruction within the context of Universal Design
- Create materials based on the principles of Universal Design that can be used immediately to enhance educational practices
- Acquire in-depth understanding of principles and applications of Universal Design in education
- Learn up-to-date information about neuro-developmental conditions that affect learning, such as dyslexia and other learning disabilities, ADHD, and ASD