Digital Text Services for Students
How do I get digital copies of my textbooks and course packs?
- Purchase a hard copy of the required texts and readings for each class.
- Bring the textbook to the Library front desk.
- Sign your name in ink on the inside cover.
- Present the book to a staff person and fill out a form that protects all of us from infringing upon copyright laws by signing it, stating that you own a copy of the book and that you won't share the digital rights with anyone.
- A staff person will assign you access rights to a digital copy of the book stored on the network, usually the same day.
- You now have both a print and a digital copy of your text.
How do I find the digital copies of my text?
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Other hours by appointment.
To Make an Appointment
Library, Room 107