Digital Text Services
About Digital Text Services (DTS)
DTS provides Landmark College students with a digital version (in Kurzweil and PDF format) of all their course texts once they purchase the print version.
- Provides more than 725 course texts formatted for Kurzweil
- Aquires digital copies of primary course texts (texts chosen by instructors), either from the publisher, or by scanning.
- Grants student access to digital copies of course texts, with proof of ownership.
- Helps students find digital copies of other books,
- Helps faculty obtain clean hard copies for coursepacks, etc.
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Other hours by appointment.
Contact Digital Text Services
1st floor, Landmark College Library