Meet Janie Duncan
- M.A. Educational Technology, George Washington University
- M.A.T. ESL/French, School for International Training
- B.A. French, Ohio University
Professional Publications & Software
- Teaching Languages for Communication and Accuracy, co-author, Pro Lingua Associates (2013).
- Getting A Fix on the News: The System of Affixation and Compounding In English, co-author, Pro Lingua Associates (2009).
- Open Forum: Academic Listening and Speaking. Level III , co-author, Oxford University Press (2007).
- Grammar Sense Interactive, Level III CD, co-author, Oxford University Press (2006).
- Grammar Sense Interactive, Levels I and II CDs, co-author, Oxford University Press (2005).
- Grammar 3D, Level II, Heinle & Heinle (1994).
- Technology Assisted Teaching Techniques, Pro Lingua Associates (1987).
Roles at Landmark
- World Languages Department Chair
- Associate Professor, ESL & French
- Academic Advisor
- Computer Assisted Language Learning (CALL)
- Language Teacher Education
- Language Software Development