Meet Eve Leons
- M.A.T. ESL/Spanish, School for International Training
- B.A. International Studies, Kenyon College
Professional Presentations & Publications
- "Students with Learning Disabilities and AD/HD in the Foreign Language Classroom," Foreign Language Annals (Spring - 2009).
- "Meeting the Needs of Students with Language-Based Learning Disabilities," Learning Link Newsletter (SANS - 2007).
- "World Languages and the Student with Learning Disabilities: Best Practices," Teaching in the Disciplines: Classroom Instruction for Students with Learning Disabilities (Landmark College - 2002).
- "Creating a Safe Environment for Students with Learning Disabilities on Study Abroad Programs" (2003).
- National and regional conferences on topics ranging from "Language-Based Learning Disabilities in the FL Classroom: Challenges and Proven Strategies" to "Using Technology to Meet the Needs of your Students with Language-Based Learning Disabilities".
Roles at Landmark
- Associate Professor, Spanish
- Academic Advisor
- Computer Assisted Language Learning (CALL)
- Language Teacher Education