Meet Lena Jahn
- M.A.T., School for International Training
- B.A., Stockholm University, Sweden
- 20 years of Teaching and Academic Adivisng Experience
Professional Presentations & Publications
- “Best Practices for Advising Students with LD and/or ADHD,” co-designed online training module for “Demo Disabilities” grant, Landmark Institute for Research and Training (2008).
- “Transitions to College Settings: A Personal Manual for Students with LD and ADHD,” co-author of Title III Grant Project (2003).
- "Getting Involved, Getting Connected: Building Relationships in the Classroom to Support Learning,” co-presenter, National Learning Communities Conference (Bay City, MI - November 2010).
- "Strength-Based Approach to Development of Academic Strategies for Students with LDs," guest lecturer for a Master's level course on dyslexia, Department of Psychology, Uppsala University (Sweden - April 2000, October 2001, April 2002, January 2003, January 2004 & October 2005).
- “Transitions: An Individualized Approach for College Students with LD and ADHD,” co-presenter, AHEAD Regional Conference, Dean College (Franklin, MA - May 2003).
Roles at Landmark
Associate Professor, First Year Studies Department
- Foundations in Learning
- Executive Committee Member
- Transition to Post-Secondary Education
- Reading Comprehension
- Effects of Exercise on Learning