Meet Dorothy Osterholt
- M.Ed., Antioch University, New England Graduate School
- B.A., Salve Regina University
- Adults with Learning Disabilities
- Other Related Learning Differences
Professional Presentations & Publications
- Barratt, K. & Osterholt, D. A. “Stepping Up to the Publishing Plate”, Journal of Developmental Education 35(3) 2012.
- "Bringing a Dialogue into the Classroom,” The Exchange New England Faculty Development Consortium, Fall 22:3 (2011).
- “A Good Case for the Collaborative Classroom,” About Campus Journal. ACPA, College Student Educators International, May/June 16:2 (2011).
- “Holistic Support that Promotes Student Learning,” The New England Journal of Higher Education, New England Board of Education (2011).
- Osterholt, D.A. &Barratt, K. "A Collaborative Look to the Classroom:. Journal of Developmental Education. 34(2) Awarded Outstanding Article by National Association of Developmental Education 2012
- College Reading & Learning Association – Northeast (2013)
- Annual First Year Experience Conference (2013)
- 10th & 11th Annual Disabilities Symposium, University of Pennsylvania (April 2011, 2012)
- College Reading and Learning Association 44th &45 Annual Conference (2011,2012)
- International First-Year Experience Conference (2011, 2012)
- New England Faculty Development Consortium (2011)
Roles at Landmark
Associate Professor, First Year Studies Department
Perspectives in Learning
Foundations in Learning
Composition & Rhetoric
Introduction to Education
- Barriers to Student Learning
- Collaborative Learning in the Classroom
- Academic Motivation