Meet Susan Austin
- M.A. English Literature, University of Massachusetts
- B.A. English, Mount Holyoke College
- “The Continuing Relevance Of Dr. Moreau,” Northeast Modern Language Association (March 2012).
- “John Steinbeck’s To a God Unknown and the Puritan Imagination,” Northeast Modern Language Association (April 2011).
Roles at Landmark
- Assistant Professor of English
- Samuel Beckett
- George Bernard Shaw
- Modern & Contemporary Fiction
- Feminist Criticism
- Film Adaptation of Literature