Meet Mary Doherty
- M.Ed. Reading and Language, Harvard Graduate School of Education
- A.L.B. Liberal Arts, Harvard University
- Demo Disabilities: Teaching Mathematics to LD/ADHD College Students. Funded by the U.S. Department of Education (2008).
- Universal Design in College: Customizing Learning Resources for Two Year Students with Learning Disabilities. Funded by the National Science Foundation (2007-2008).
Roles at Landmark
- Associate Professor of English
- The Effects of Digital Media on the Reading Brain
- Teaching and Assessing Information Literacy Skills
- The Development of Metacognitive Skills in College Math Students with LD/ADHD