Meet Lesle Lewis
- M.F.A. Poetry, University of Massachusetts
- M.A.L.S. English, Keene State College
- B.S. Education, University of New York
Professional Presentations & Publications
- A Boot's a Boot, Cleveland State University Poetry Center (forthcoming, February, 2014)
- lie down too, Alice James Books (2011). Press Kit [PDF]
- "How Being a Poet Informs My Teaching," NEMLA Conference Roundtable (2008).
- "On ADD and Writing Blocks," 4 C’s Conference (2007).
- "What we can learn about writing blocks from college students with output problems, strong writing skills, and attentional difficulties," Journal of Teaching Writing (2007).
- Poetry Readings (multiple), University of Louisiana at Lafayette, Jones Library Reading Series.
- Poetry Readings (multiple), American University Women, Collected Works Reading Series.
- Poetry Readings (multiple), University of Massachusetts Reading Series.
- Landscapes I & II, Alice James Books (2006). Press Kit [PDF]
- Small Boat, University of Iowa Press (2003).
The poems of Lesle Lewis have appeared in numerous journals, including:
- American Letters and Commentary
- Northern New England Review
- Green Mountains Review
- Barrow Street
- Massachusetts Review
- New Hampshire Review
- The Cincinnati Review
- The Hollins Critic
- Mississippi Review
- Poems by Favorite Poets, editor. G.K. Hall & Co (1992).
Roles at Landmark
- Writing Blocks