Meet Jan Thompson
- M.A. English, University of Delaware
- B.A. English and German, University of Virginia
Professional Presentations & Publications
- “Preparing to Live,” Bard College Institute for Writing and Thinking (2011).
- Panel on Teaching a Research Paper Process, CCCC (2010).
- Panel on 21st Century Literacy Tools for Students with Learning Differences, LIC Program, NCTE (2011).
Roles at Landmark
Associate Professor of English
- composition and literature
- Wilson Reading Program Instructor
- Study Abroad Faculty Member
- Adult Literacy
- Collaborative, Multimodal, and Experiential Learning
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- African Dancing and Drumming
- Environmental and Social Justice
- Travel and Outdoor Pursuits